We dispatch all orders made before 11:59 a.m the same working day.
We offer the following domestic services:
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked as Standard
- Royal Mail 24 Tracked
We also ship internationally to the EU and USA:
- Royal Mail International Economy
We define a working day as Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays. All times are referred to UK local time (GMT/BST as appropriate).
We cannot guarantee any delivery dates as they are subject to the courier volume and network capabilities at the time. We aim for 2-3 working days with standard Royal Mail 48 and 1-2 working days with Royal Mail 24.
* For international shipments, you are importing from the United Kingdom. Your purchase may be subject to import tax and duty within jurisdiction of your country and will be liable to pay these charges unless you selected the UPS Duty and Taxes paid service.
What happens if my equipment is delivered damaged?
We require sufficient evidence of the damage incurred during shipment. Please email sufficient evidence together with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
We define 'sufficient evidence' as:
- Written note from the courier of the damage; or
- Photographic evidence of the outer packaging with shipping label clearly in view; and
- Photographic/videographic evidence of the damage in question, cosmetic or otherwise
What if my order hasn't arrived?
We offer tracked services on all of our orders, the tracking ID will be emailed to you on fulfilment of the order. Please allow an additional 7 working days from the estimated delivery date of your order until contacting us. If 7 working days have passed since the estimated delivery date of your order, we will offer a replacement or refund for your order.